Desert landscape flows seamlessly along the 21-hole course and offers panoramic views of the Coachella Valley at every turn. A ten year process to develop The Reserve, by Lowe Enterprises, began in the 1980’s with special attention paid to preserving the sensitive desert ecosystem and water conservation. Over 1,700 trees and shrubs were salvaged during construction, replanted and continue to thrive to this day. Flanked by The Living Desert Zoo & Gardens and the 17,000 acre UCR Philip L. Boyd Deep Canyon Research Center, The Reserve remains at the forefront of water conservation and desert preservation with 80% of its plants native to the Coachella Valley and the other 20% native to the Southwest. A blooming desert can be found on any one of the seven walking trails in the community, ranging from 1.7 to 7.7 miles, at all times of the year. This special place in California’s Colorado Desert opened in 1998 and respect for the environment continues to inspire the way of life throughout the community.

The Reserve Club Village features four separate venues positioned against a natural rock outcropping overlooking the spectacular golf course. Past the state of the art Wellness and Fitness Center, fashion forward Golf Shop and casual dining Lakehouse sits the crown jewel of the community, the Clubhouse. Closely resembling a Tuscan Villa, the architecture is of hand laid stone and antique finishes complemented by a recently renovated contemporary interior design. Reflections on serene lakes, waterfalls and abundant wildlife make this desert retreat feel timeless.